Pine Pep Essential Oil Drop (0.5oz.)
- Brand: TPCS
- Product Code: PINEPEPD
- Availability: In Stock
Pine Pep Oil is a combination of 80% distilled pine oil derived from Long leaf pine or turpentine (Pinus palustris) and 20% organic peppermint oil (Mentha Piperita also known as M. Balsamea Wild). Although great for aromatherapy also known as essential oil therapy, Pine Pep Oil can be adapted in a variety of uses.
Pine Pep is available in a .33 FL. OZ and also, .50 FL. OZ bottle with either a roll-on ball or dropper for dispensing.Pine oil is a colorless steam-distilled solution from Long-Leaf Pine trees with a forest-like fragrance. Peppermint oil is a natural hybrid of water mint and spearmint plants.
Indications for the Nine Most Common Uses of Pine and Peppermint Oils:
- Alertness and energy: A few drops of Pine Pep under your nose will keep you alert throughout the day.
- Blocked nose/congestion: Use a drop or two of Pine Pep around the sinuses. Inhale.
- Chest cold: Rub a few drops of Pine Pep on your chest to help break up mucus and open your airways.
- Dry skin/rashes/dermatitis: Apply Pine Pep liberally to speed up healing. Pine Pep has antimicrobial, antiseptic, and antifungal properties.
- Indigestion/constipation: Massage the oil into your lower abdomen to relieve pain of indigestion and get things moving again.
- Keep bugs away: Mix 10 to 15 drops of Pine Pep with water to create a homemade insect repellent, or dilute Pine Pep on your skin with water.
- Motion sickness/nausea: Massage a few drops of Pine Pep into your wrists and abdomen to help combat your nausea.
- Odor control: A few drops of Pine Pep diluted with water works wonders on your body, or in kitchen or bathroom areas to mask smelly odors. Add a few drops to water in a spray bottle, shake well, and spray to instantly freshen your room.
- Sore feet/muscle aches: Massage a few drops onto affected areas will give you much needed relief. A few drops massaged into the skin prior to a hot soak works really well.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Pine Pep is highly concentrated, dilute with water properly before use. Keep away from eyes & mucous membranes. Not for internal use.