- Brand: Professional Botanicals
- Product Code: PB119
- Availability: In Stock
Good digestion is essential for your body’s health. Symptoms of poor digestion include gas, bloating, heartburn, indigestion, Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation and diarrhea. Our formula is designed to support the body in alleviating these symptoms. Generally, supplements are taken to help with digestion, but separate intestines are not able to receive the nutrients specific to their purpose without first being absorbed by the stomach and are therefore unable to reach the intestines. Our formula is covered with a unique coating that allows specific nutrients to reach the upper and lower intestines for specific ingredient placement to aid in digestion.
This powerful two-stage digestive aid was formulated to promote proper digestion in the stomach (stage one) and in the first part of the small intestines (stage two). Our comprehensive, two-stage digestant contains 12 different enzymes combined to assist first with the breaking down of proteins in the stomach and continues with the emulsifying of fats in the intestinal area. Di Aide Enzymes are a synergistic blend of ingredients that are used to promote proper digestion in the stomach and intestines. This proprietary blend of enzymes is designed to support proper digestion in the stomach and small intestines.
- Quantity: 120 tablets
- Serving size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Zinc (Sulfate) (2 mg). Proprietary blend: l-Glutamic acid HCI, Papain, Ox Bile salts, Fungal Pepsin, l-Lysine HCI, Bromelain, Pancreatin, Duodenum substance, Stomach substance, and Ginger root.
- Other ingredients: Stearic acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium, and Calcium stearate.
- Contains: EDS® (Amylase, Protease, Lipase & Cellulase), AdPT® (Eleuthero, Cordyceps, Rhodiola Rosea, Reishi, Ashwagandha, & Jiaogulan).
Directions: Take one to two tablets three times a day, or as directed.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF
TAMPER-EVIDENT SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING. Consult your health practitioner
if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. These
statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These
products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.