Flora is the name for more than 1,000 different types of bacteria living in your gut. These microorganisms stimulate proper digestion, reduce the effects of ingested toxins and discourage harmful bacteria and yeast. It is important to maintain a healthy intestinal flora for preventing constipation, yeast infections and colon problems. If you have issues with the flora in your gut, you may experience hair loss, diabetes, obesity, eczema, ulcers and anemia. Additionally, antibiotics, laxatives, surgeries and other invasive procedures can kill good bacteria in the gut. This is why it’s important to nourish the body back to health with the aid of Flora-Norm. Certain strains of bacteria are essential in our intestine to break down food and protect against thriving harmful bacteria or pathogens found in the gut and GI Tracts. Our powerful 12-strain probiotic mix helps restore and support normal flora in the intestinal tract. With 12 different strains of powerful probiotics amounting to the strength of five billion CFU (colony-forming units) per gram, Flora Norm helps restore necessary bacteria needed to help the intestinal tract work at optimal function.
- Quantity: 90 vegetable capsules
- Serving size: 2 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 45
- Proprietary blend: A 12 strain Probiotic mix (10 billion CFU/gm.), Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Infantis, Bifidobacterium Longum, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Helveticus, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Pediococcus Acidilactici, and Streptococcus Thermophilus. Plus: Inulin and Apple Pectin. *Probiotics cultured in milk-based media. *Suitable for low lactose diet.
- Other ingredients: Oryza sativa, Vegetable capsule.
- Contains: EDS® (Amylase, Protease, Lipase & Cellulase), AdPT® (Eleuthero, Cordyceps, Rhodiola Rosea, Reishi, Ashwagandha, & Jiaogulan).
Directions: Take two capsules two to four times a day, or as directed.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF TAMPER-EVIDENT SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING. Consult your health practitioner if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.