CE2 - Module 5 Part B: Core Antidote Part 2: Situationals, Mission of Reform, Inner Parent/Child - Online Training Course
- Brand: Total Body Modification, Inc.
- Product Code: OTCCE2
- Availability: In Stock
Situationals, Mission of Reform, Inner Parent/Child (CE2), formerly Module 5b, is the tenth course in our Foundations of Healing Intensive.
- Purchase of this product must be approved by TBM prior to video segments becoming available for viewing. This may result in a 1-2 business days delay. If you purchased at the reduced rate, email your documentation to [email protected] to expedite the approval. Thank you for your understanding.
- Each video section may be opened only once*, you may review that section as many times as you wish so long as you do not close the video window. Once the video window is closed you will be locked out and unable to view the video again.
- Important! Use an up-to-date web browser and video plugin to view videos. Prior to viewing any video segment, be sure to update your web browser and video plugin with the most current version.
- E-Motion TBM with Dr. Kevin Millet may be viewed an unlimited number of times. We recommend testing your ability to view videos on our website with this recording.
- The seminar is broken up into 8 sections. Each section is about 60 minutes for a total running time of approximately 8 hours.
- Course notes are included. Full-color CE1&2 (M5) 40th Anniversary Manual NOT included, but may be purchased as an option with this product at a 25% savings ($50 reduction).
- We recommend adding a Master the Art of Healing Starter Kit. It will not only facilitate the learning and implementation of the material, but is offered at a 15% savings ($64.50 savings) when combined with this course.
- Refreshers: registrant has completed the identical seminar previously (Verification of Attendance Form)
- Students: full-time enrollment at an accredited health care degree-granting institution (ID with year OR most recent class schedule printout that includes student’s name)
- Faculty/Resident: employment at/through an accredited health care degree-granting institution (ID Badge)
- 1st Year: within 1 year of graduation from an accredited health care degree-granting institution (Diploma)