Airborne Particulates, 2023 Ohio Toxic Burn
- Brand: Total Body Modification, Inc.
- Product Code: IV-2136
- Availability: In Stock
A toxic event anywhere is a toxic event everywhere.
Please see our Alerts (must be logged in) with additional information on responding to the effects of the toxic burning which began 3 February 2023 and continues with nightly controlled burns as of 22 February 2023.
To gain a perspective on how massive the burn event has been take a look at the photos below. Some have dubbed this event as 'Americas Chernobyl.' To learn more about vaporized vinyl chloride see this Hazardous Substance Fact Sheet.
SAVE 66% - Purchase this vial as part of the vial set shown in RELATED PRODUCTS (to the left if viewing on a PC, bottom is mobile device). Also in RELATED PRODUCTS is our exhaustive TBM vial reference book - Module V Manual: 40th Anniversary Edition. A must-have for every TBM practitioner
NOT FOR INTERNAL USE. NO HAZARDOUS MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED. AMPOULE SOLELY CONTAINS MUNICIPAL WATER. NO CHEMICAL COMPONENT OF THE NAMED ITEM(S) ARE CONTAINED WITHIN THE AMPOULE.
- Each vial is a 1mL glass ampoule containing approximately .25mL of municipal water.
- Each vial has been charged, via a vintage radionic device attuned by Drs. Victor L. Frank and Kevin S. Millet, to express the vibrational equivalent of the named substance(s) and/or concept(s) and to contain healing vibrational patterns unique to TBM.
- They are solely for use in subtle-influence healing sessions conducted by those trained in Total Body Modification in the evaluation and addressing of a client’s dysharmonies.
- Opening and/or replicating the vial neutralizes the radionic charge, rendering the vial useless in TBM sessions.
- No amount of any actual drug, pathogen, toxin or other named substance(s) are contained within the ampoule.
- This product has not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not suitable for, nor to be used in, the diagnosis and/or treatment of any disease.
- Any questions please contact Total Body Modification, Inc. via email at [email protected] or by phone at +1 (435) 652-4340.